Saturday, March 6, 2010

Six Down, Eighty to Go!

For me, Josh was the literal “guy next door”. But that was all, for quite some time. Just the guy next door, living with his parents that always wore a hat, white shirt and jeans. Always. LOL

Josh

I cut his parent’s grass one weekend while they were away, having NO clue how handsomely (and I DO mean handsomely =D) I’d be paid for that little act of kindness. His parents took me out to dinner shortly after as a thank you, and because Josh was hungry, and broke, he came along with them.

One day shy of six months later, we were married and headed to St. Augustine, FL for our honeymoon!

StAugustine4

StAugustine3

StAugustine2

StAugustine1

*WARNING: Sap ahead. Avert your eyes if it makes you gag-a-maggot*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*Are they averted? Yes? Ok, good.*


Every day with Josh is a pleasure. He is truly the best man I’ve ever known. Other people may not always get to see it, but he’s a sweetheart--a thoughtful, sensitive, patient, SMART, giving, devilishly handsome and often goofy, snuggly teddy bear that I love with all my heart. (And a hotty to boot!)

JoshBday2005 032

JoshBday2005 002

DSC02447

Oh yeah, and freakishly flexible. LOL

Moses thinks he's cuddly, too. Back off my man, Moses! Back off and no kitty paws get broken!

MosesJosh

*Ahem* Sorry about that. I get jealous sometimes. I’m sure given all of Josh’s stunning qualities, you understand.

Happy anniversary, Baby! Six down, at LEAST another 80 to go! =)

Powdered

Told you he was patient.


ILYTTMABBNBH

2 comments:

800bj said...

Awww, aint that sweet?

Lizard Slayer said...

Make that 13 down! ;) ILYTTMABLNBH