Tuesday, August 24, 2010

The Calendar Says Tuesday...

But my morning screams MONDAY! =D

First, Ivan apparently got locked in our bedroom last night. So I woke up to a kitty chewing on my fingers and sticking his butt in my face. Thanks, Ivan. Appreciate that, buddy.

Then, Judah stabbed me with his newly clipped (and apparently newly filed to a point...) nails. Was he secretly getting me back for not giving him a Bully Stick last night? Hmmm... The jury's still out on that one. Hide your eyes if buckets of blood and grody toes makes you queasy...

I gots a boo-boo!

Just kidding! It's not that bad =D (The blood, anyway...)

Then I burnt the sausage. =( Poor turkey sausage.

Poor sausage

What will the rest of the day bring? Will Publix still be out of my Hefty, Hefty, Hefty! (wimpy, wimpy, wimpy) bags?? Will the LaCroix water be discontinued?? Tune in next time to find out!

LOL I'm such a dork.

No comments: